Studying at UCOL is both rewarding and challenging and UCOL can bring out the best in you to help you achieve your learning goals.
With experienced learning advisors, UCOL provides a range of services to enhance your academic skills across all levels and areas of study. Staff can work with you one-to-one or in small groups, to meet your learning needs.
We believe in teaching and developing skills that you can keep using throughout your journey with UCOL and beyond.
These skills include:
- Writing - assignments, essays, reports and CVs
- Reading - understanding, note making, and summarising
- Speaking - conversation, expression and presentations
- Tutor support for Science and Mathematics
- Study strategies - goal setting, time management and planning
The easiest way to get in touch with our Learning Advisors is to drop in and see them, or contact the team on your campus using the details below:
Located in Block 6
Open 8am-5pm Monday-Friday
Phone: 06 9527036
Located in the Info Hub
Open 9am-4pm Monday-Friday
Phone: 0800 GO UCOL extension 60877
Located in the Learning Hub
Open 9am-4.30pm Monday-Friday
Phone: 0800 GO UCOL extension 72044
All UCOL students have free access to Lynda.com - a web service offering over 4,000 courses in business, technology and creative skills taught by industry experts.