This programme is designed for those who want to be employed or currently are employed in a project management support role.
The New Zealand Certificate in Project Management comprises 60 credits.
UCOL's New Zealand Certificate in Project Mangement - Online has part-time and full-time options available. Your personalised timetable will comprise a weekly commitment of:
- Part-time option: 12 - 15 hours of independent learning over a period of a year. Each course takes approximately 10 weeks.
- Full-time option: 30 hours of independent learning over a period of 17 weeks. Each course takes approximately 4 - 5 weeks.
Learning takes place in the online environment, TANZ eCampus where you'll access course material, and be able to connect with the facilitator and fellow students.
It will make the process easier if you prepare the following before you
- National Student Number (NSN) (If you don't have a NSN, you may
request one from NZQA, or you can supply a verified copy of your birth certificate, passport or Whakapapa statement.)
- Evidence of your highest level of academic achievement (and evidence of prior learning, if applicable)
- Evidence that you meet the entry requirements of the programme
- Check if you're eligible for additional support or a
scholarship. If you're 19 years or younger, you may be eligible to enrol in one of
our free Youth Transition programmes.
Note that you will need to provide any verified documents in person, via post or email.
Recognition of prior learning
Applications for Recognition of Prior Learning, including Cross Credit, Credit Transfer and Assessment of Prior Learning may be made on the
Recognition of Prior Learning Form
where a student believes all learning outcomes for a course or unit standards have already been met.